MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THAI VISA APPLICATION
- An application form duly filled out and signed by the applicant
- A valid passport for travelling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity (Not less than six months)
- Passport must have at least 2 blank pages for a visa sticker and immigration stamps.
- One set of passport information page, most recent Thai visa page and renewal page (if any)
- Copies of documents of the first applicant including a Sponsorship Letter, Bank Statement, Bank Solvency Certificate, Marriage Certificate and/or Proof of Relationship Certificate are required
- An active phone number is required
- Two colour passport-sized photos (3.5 x 4.5cm), taken against a white background and within the past 6 months.
- Evidence of adequate finance e.g. Current Bank Solvency and Bank Statement of the last 6 months with satisfactory transaction (at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family OR 60,000 Taka per person and 120,000 Taka per family). Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable.
In case where the applicant is sponsored by his/her company and the company Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are submitted, a trade license has to be attached. The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to request the applicant’s personal Bank Statement.
- A copy of round-trip air ticket or a booking confirmation
- A visa request letter from the applicant and a recommendation letter from his/ her employer (Salary Bank Statement (preferably)/Pay Slip/Salary Certificate for employee), a BMDC certificate or letter from hospital if the applicant is a Doctor,
a Bar Council Certificate or letter from a law firm if the applicant is a lawyer or
a recommendation letter from the school/ university or student card/ evidence of school/ university enrollment.
- Proof of relationship is required if applying with his or her family
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (if in Bengali original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) must be submitted
- Trade license (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) for proprietorship business, Memorandum of Article for limited company if the applicant’s name is not mentioned in the trade license
- Parents’ consent letter is required for minors (age under 18)
- For foreign passports that do not mention parents’ names, birth certificates of minors are required.
|Important Note:· Short Descriptions in English shall be provided for all Thai documents, e.g. Business License of Company A.· For documents in other foreign languages (including Bangla) must be translated into English and shall be certified by a credible translator and a notary public. *** Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary ***|