Nepal Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Nepal Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant. Click Here
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport-size photographs with white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photographs should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled, and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for the last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, and Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.